Transportation and Distribution Management
We pay much attention to any distance, short or long, and any time-sensitive delivery. Every driver assigned to drive, every piece of goods to be delivered to your door, is filled with attention to details.
With attention to details, our automotive logistics takes a broad view of your supply chain, including everything from picking up parts from multiple manufacturers and delivering them to assembly plants using milk run delivery, and transporting vehicles with our state-of-the-art delivery trucks to dealers nationwide. We also offer cross-border transportation of imported and exported vehicles. And for better control of your transportation and distribution processes, we offer regular and free zone automotive yards configured to your specific requirements.
Nothing but the highest customer satisfaction
- Services available 24/7
- Total protection along the way of delivery with comprehensive insurance package
- GPS tracking system for the monitoring of vehicle and driver efficiency and performance
Adhering to the highest safety measures
- Our drivers are well-prepared for their driving tasks. All of them are tested for physical fitness and capabilities before driving. These include, for instance, blood alcohol test and drug test.
- Our drivers are fully equipped with practical skills in dealing with unexpected situations. They are trained to drive safely and strictly follow the procedures associated with the transportation of cars using delivery vehicles.
- Our state-of-the-art delivery vehicles meet all applicable standards. All of them are fitted with necessary equipment as specified by customers or required by law.
We offer a complete range of delivery vehicles that meet different needs. All of them are checked and maintained on a regular basis.
- Car carriers
- Trailer for 20-feet and 40-feet containers
- 10-wheel delivery trucks
- 6-wheel delivery trucks
- 4-wheel delivery trucks
“Milk-run delivery from end to end”
To get your logistics up and going, we have adopted the milk-run delivery system that goes beyond a regular form of transportation but it encompasses pickup and delivery of automotive parts in the amount and time specified. Our trucks pickup automotive parts from multiple manufacturers on a specific route and then bring them to car production facilities on time, thus allowing for significant transportation cost reductions, eliminating complexity within the goods reception process, lowering inventory levels and improving traffic flow in front of the factory.